Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)
LGALS1; GBP; HLBP14; Galaptin; Lectin,Galactoside-Binding Soluble 1; 14 kDa laminin-binding protein; Lactose-binding lectin 1; Putative MAPK-activating protein PM12; S-Lac lectin
- Product No.PAA321Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4，containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1264
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 94800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded rectum tissue
- WB Image
- Knockout Varification:
Lane 1: Wild-type K562 cell lysate;
Lane 2: GAL1 knockout K562 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 15kd
Observed MW: 15kd
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human GAL1 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- K562 human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line was stained with rabbit Anti-human GAL1 Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog # PAA321Hu01, filled red histogram) or Isotype control antibody (Catalog # IS067-Rb01, filled green histogram), followed by APC-conjugated Anti-rabbit IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # SAA544Rb15). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GAL1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GAL1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA321Hu01||Recombinant Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA321Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA321Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA321Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAA321Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA321Hu||ELISA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA321Hu||CLIA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA321Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|