Recombinant Diacylglycerol Kinase Alpha (DGKa)
DGK-A; DAGK; DAGK1; DGK-alpha; 80 kDa diacylglycerol kinase; Diglyceride kinase alpha
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.RPC435Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass29kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis305~Arg531 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.3
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 164
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 410
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 820
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2460
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 61500
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications|
|RPC435Mu01||Recombinant Diacylglycerol Kinase Alpha (DGKa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC435Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Diacylglycerol Kinase Alpha (DGKa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|