Mouse Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.DSI522Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by Adjuvant
- Model Animal StrainsBabl/c mice (SPF level) , healthy, male, body weight 18g-22g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into groups: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group, 15 mice per group.
- Modeling Period4 weeks
- Modeling MethodInject 0.1 mL Complete Freund's Adjuvant (CFA) on the right posterior foot intradermal to induce inflammation, so as to establish this model; the control group, inject 0.01 mol/L acetic acid 0.1 mL on the right toe subcutaneous, to the exclusion of the sensitized effect in CFA solvent.
- ApplicationsUsed to study the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to provide an ideal experimental model for drug efficacy.
- FormatEach case
- FOBUS$ 80
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Fig. Foot diagram,the foot of model group can be seen significantly swelling
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
record the weight of mice on 0d, 7d, 14d, 21d, 28d.
Weigh the mice and take the thymus and spleen, saline rinses with gauze to absorb the surface moisture, respectively to measure the weight (wet weight), and calculate the organ index.
Organ index=organ wet weight(mg) /body weight(g)
Plantar swelling value:
with electronic vernier caliper to measure mice paw thickness. Left and right lateral plantar control and group control were measured on every 7 days (7, 14, 21 and 28).
Arthritis index (AI):
Arthritis index score is used to evaluate the degree of inflammation. Score each foot claw, to 0 to 4 points in the record, cumulative score is the arthritis index of each mouse.
0 points: no erythema and swelling of the evidence;
1 points: erythema and mild swelling in the middle of the foot or ankle;
2 points: erythema and mild swelling from the ankle to the middle of the foot spread;
3 points: erythema and mild swelling from the ankle to the joint spread;
4 points: erythema and severe swelling, including the ankle, foot and toe.
The mice are sacrificed, specimens from the hind ankle joints, fixed, decalcified, embedded in paraffin, HE staining for histological observation. Mice in control group:ankle joint structure is normal, no inflammatory cell infiltration, synovial cells arranged in neat, smooth cartilage surface, no effusion in the joint cavity;
Mice in the model group are significantly damaged, surrounded with a large number of neutrophil infiltration, synovial hyperplasia, fibrous tissue hyperplasia, cartilage and bone damage.
Take 1mL blood from inferior vena cava and separate the mice serum. Assay immediately or store samples in aliquot at -80℃ for later use. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Using ELISA kit to assay the quantity of TNF alpha, IL-1 beta and other cytokines
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications|
|DSI522Mu01||Mouse Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)||Used to study the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to provide an ideal experimental model for drug efficacy.|
|DSI522Mu03||Mouse Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)||n/a|