Recombinant Cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)
CPE1; CYPIIE1; P450-J; P450C2E; 4-nitrophenol 2-hydroxylase; Cytochrome P450 Family 2 Subfamily E 1; Cytochrome P450,Subfamily IIE(Ethanol-Inducible)Polypeptide 1
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.RPA988Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- Predicted Molecular Mass57.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass68kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro36~Val271 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.3
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 152US$ 380US$ 760US$ 2280US$ 57000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications|
|RPA988Hu01||Recombinant Cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA988Hu02||Recombinant Cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA988Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA988Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA988Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA988Hu||ELISA Kit for Cytochrome P450 2E1 (CYP2E1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|