Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
- Product No.PAH197Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPH197Hu01-Recombinant Suprabasin (SBSN)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1400
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 105000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant SBSN, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Serum; Lane2: Human Jurkat Cells; Lane3: Human Urine; Lane4: Porcine Skin Tissue.
- Knockout Varification:
Lane 1: Wild-type Jurkat cell lysate;
Lane 2: SBSN knockout Jurkat cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 25,61kd
Observed MW: 65kd
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human SBSN Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SBSN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SBSN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPH197Hu01||Recombinant Suprabasin (SBSN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH197Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAH197Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Suprabasin (SBSN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEH197Hu||ELISA Kit for Suprabasin (SBSN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|