Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
CCN-D1; BCL1; PRAD1; U21B31; G1/S-Specific Cyclin-D1; Parathyroid Adenomatosis 1; B-Cell CLL/Lymphoma 1; G1/S-Specific Cyclin D1; PRAD1 oncogene
- Product No.PAA585Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA585Hu01-Recombinant Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1264
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 94800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CCND1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Mouse Brain Tissue; Lane2: Rat Brain Tissue.
- Knockout Varification:
Lane 1: Wild-type A549 cell lysate;
Lane 2: CCND1 knockout A549 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 33kDa
Observed MW: 30kDa
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human CCND1 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CCND1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CCND1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA585Hu01||Recombinant Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA585Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA585Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA585Hu||ELISA Kit for Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA585Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cyclin D1 (CCND1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|