Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Product No.DSI522Ra03
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by egg protein
- Model Animal StrainsWistar Rats(SPF), healthy, male, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling Method"Dissolve egg protein in normal saline into 20 g/L solution, then mixed with the equivalence freund's adjuvant fully. Animals back subcutaneous injection, 1 time per week, three consecutive Zhou Zhi min, 2 weeks after the last injection in intra-articular injection of 5 mg dissolved egg albumin."
- UOMEach case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Pathological Results of the Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Cytokines Level of the Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Statistical Analysis of the Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI522Ra01||Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)||The model is used to study the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to provide an ideal experimental model for drug efficacy.|
|DSI522Ra03||Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)||n/a|