Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.DSI522Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by adjuvant Induced
- Model Animal StrainsWistar Rats(SPF), healthy, male, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into three groups：control group, model group and test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodGrab anesthetized rats and inject 0.1 ml Complete Freund's Adjuvant (CFA) on the right posterior foot intradermal to induce inflammation, so as to establish the model; the control group, inject 0.01 mol/L acetic acid 0.1 ml on the right toe subcutaneous, to the exclusion of the sensitized effect in CFA solvent.
- ApplicationsThe model is used to study the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to provide an ideal experimental model for drug efficacy.
- FormatEach modeled animal
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
record the weight of rats on 0d, 7d, 14d, 21d, 28d.
Weigh the rats and take the thymus and spleen, saline rinses with gauze to absorb the surface moisture, respectively to measure the weight (wet weight), and calculate the organ index.
Organ index=organ wet weight(mg) /body weight(g)
Plantar swelling value:
with electronic vernier caliper to measure rats paw thickness. Left and right lateral plantar control and group control were measured on every 7 days (7, 14, 21 and 28) .
Arthritis index score was used to evaluate the degree of inflammation.
The rats were sacrificed, specimens from the hind ankle joints, fixed, decalcified, embedded in paraffin, HE staining for histological observation. Rat in control group:ankle joint structure is normal, no inflammatory cell infiltration, synovial cells arranged in neat, smooth cartilage surface, no effusion in the joint cavity;
Rats in the model group were significantly damaged, surrounded with a large number of neutrophil infiltration, synovial hyperplasia, fibrous tissue hyperplasia, cartilage and bone damage.
Take 1mL blood from inferior vena cava and separate the serum. Assay immediately or store samples in aliquot at -80℃ for later use. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Using ELISA kit to assay the quantity of TNF alpha, IL-1 beta and other cytokines
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications|
|DSI522Ra02||Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)||The model is used to study the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to provide an ideal experimental model for drug efficacy.|
|DSI522Ra01||Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)||The model is used to study the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to provide an ideal experimental model for drug efficacy.|
|DSI522Ra03||Rat Model for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)||n/a|