Rat Model for Fracture
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.DSI797Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by surgical method
- Model Animal StrainsSD rats (SPF class), Male, 6~8W, 200~250g
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group
- Modeling Period6~8 weeks
- Modeling Method1. After intraperitoneal anesthesia in rats, the left lower limb of rats to wool, disinfection.
2. Make the tibial longitudinal incision in aseptic operation, cut the skin and muscle layer, exposed tibia in lower tibial 1/3 junction, with blades excluding 3mm wide periosteum, revealed subperiosteal bone, the bone rongeur snapped, causing a fracture.
3. Kirschner wire (0.8mm diameter ) were through the knee, straight into the fracture distal fracture, and then the fracture to be reset, the tail close to the top of the knee, and then layer by layer of muscle and skin, do not do fixed.
4. Intraperitoneal injection of penicillin 20U everyday for 3 days.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- FormatEach case
- FOBUS$ 120
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Fig: Fracture operation for rat leg
- Fig: X-ray image of rat fracture legs
- Fig. Micro CT imaging for rat femur
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
1. X-ray photography: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 weeks after surgery, take the right lower limb X-ray film.
2. X-ray examination for samples: anatomical fracture of the local callus tissue, the visual observation of fracture healing. Remove muscle and other soft tissue, femoral specimen removal of Kirschner wire, the use of X-ray machine shooting positive and lateral film.
3. Micro-CT examination: the specimen placed in the sample holder, adding 40% ethanol solution as a scanning medium, and then the sample holder placed in the 70KPa vacuum box for 20 minutes to ensure that no interference inside and outside the sample bubble. Select the scan parameters to scan the specimen.
1. The callus tissue into the volume fraction of 4% paraformaldehyde fixed 24h, 4~6 weeks after decalcification, embedding, sectioning;
2. HE staining, Masson staining;
3. Immunohistochemical staining (IHC): ALP, BMP, PDGF, VEGF, Runx2, etc..
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications|
|DSI797Ra01||Rat Model for Fracture||Disease Model|