Rat Model for Fracture
- Product No.DSI797Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by surgical method
- Model Animal StrainsSD rats (SPF class), Male, 6~8W, 200~250g
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group
- Modeling Period6~8 weeks
- Modeling Method1. After intraperitoneal anesthesia in rats, the left lower limb of rats to wool, disinfection.
2. Make the tibial longitudinal incision in aseptic operation, cut the skin and muscle layer, exposed tibia in lower tibial 1/3 junction, with blades excluding 3mm wide periosteum, revealed subperiosteal bone, the bone rongeur snapped, causing a fracture.
3. Kirschner wire (0.8mm diameter ) were through the knee, straight into the fracture distal fracture, and then the fracture to be reset, the tail close to the top of the knee, and then layer by layer of muscle and skin, do not do fixed.
4. Intraperitoneal injection of penicillin 20U everyday for 3 days.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- UOMEach case
- FOBUS$ 140
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Fig: Fracture operation for rat leg
- Fig: X-ray image of rat fracture legs
- Fig. Micro CT imaging for rat femur
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Rat Model for Fracture
1. X-ray photography: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 weeks after surgery, take the right lower limb X-ray film.
2. X-ray examination for samples: anatomical fracture of the local callus tissue, the visual observation of fracture healing. Remove muscle and other soft tissue, femoral specimen removal of Kirschner wire, the use of X-ray machine shooting positive and lateral film.
3. Micro-CT examination: the specimen placed in the sample holder, adding 40% ethanol solution as a scanning medium, and then the sample holder placed in the 70KPa vacuum box for 20 minutes to ensure that no interference inside and outside the sample bubble. Select the scan parameters to scan the specimen.
Pathological Results of the Rat Model for Fracture
1. The callus tissue into the volume fraction of 4% paraformaldehyde fixed 24h, 4~6 weeks after decalcification, embedding, sectioning;
2. HE staining, Masson staining;
3. Immunohistochemical staining (IHC): ALP, BMP, PDGF, VEGF, Runx2, etc..
Cytokines Level of the Rat Model for Fracture
Statistical Analysis of the Rat Model for Fracture
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI797Ra01||Rat Model for Fracture||Disease Model|