Polyclonal Antibody to Procalcitonin (PCT)
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.PAA689Ca01
- Organism SpeciesCanis familiaris; Canine (Dog)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA689Ca01-Recombinant Procalcitonin (PCT)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 108
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 252
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 360
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1440
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 108000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant PCT, Canine.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PCT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PCT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog)||Applications|
|RPA689Ca01||Recombinant Procalcitonin (PCT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA689Ca01||Polyclonal Antibody to Procalcitonin (PCT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|