Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin D (CYPD)
PPID; CYP-40; CyP-D; PPIase D; Peptidylprolyl Isomerase D; Cyclophilin 40; 40 kDa peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase; Cyclophilin-related protein; Rotamase D
- Product No.PAB528Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB528Ra01-Recombinant Cyclophilin D (CYPD)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 108
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Rat Intestine Tissue; Primary Ab: 10µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat CYPD Anti
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Rat Stomach Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CYPD, Rat.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Rat Serum; Lane2: Rat Brain Tissue; Lane3: Mouse Brain Tissue; Lane4: Human A549 Cells.
- Knockout Varification:
Lane 1: Wild-type A549 cell lysate;
Lane 2: CYPD knockout A549 cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 41kd
Observed MW: 44kd
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Rat CYPD Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin D (CYPD)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CYPD. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYPD in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin D (CYPD)
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin D (CYPD)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin D (CYPD)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Loading Control Antibodies
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB528Ra01||Recombinant Cyclophilin D (CYPD)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB528Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclophilin D (CYPD)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB528Ra||ELISA Kit for Cyclophilin D (CYPD)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB528Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cyclophilin D (CYPD)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|