Mouse Model for Dysmnesia
Allomnesia; Memory impairment; Memory disorder
- Product No.DSI706Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by Drugs
- Model Animal StrainsKM Mice(SPF), healthy, male, age: 4~6weeks, body weight:30g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period2-3 weeks
- Modeling MethodMemory impairment model: by intraperitoneal injection of Anisodine or scopolamine 5mg/kg 10min before training BW;
Memory consolidation barrier model: 10minbefore training, injected intraperitoneally with imide 120mg/kg BW;
Memory recall impairment model: 30% ethanol 10mL/kg BW intragastric, 30min before re-examination.
- ApplicationsModels for memory impairment, memory consolidation disorders, and memory recall disorders
- UOMEach case
- FOBUS$ 70
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Fig1.Morris test for mouse memory impairment
- Fig2. Morris test for mouse Model for Memory impairment
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Model Evaluation of the Mouse Model for Dysmnesia
Passive behavior test--- Dark avoidance test
Active behavioral test--- Morris water maze test
Pathological Results of the Mouse Model for Dysmnesia
Cytokines Level of the Mouse Model for Dysmnesia
Statistical Analysis of the Mouse Model for Dysmnesia
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Serums Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI706Mu01||Mouse Model for Dysmnesia||Models for memory impairment, memory consolidation disorders, and memory recall disorders|