Mouse Model for Cardiac Hypertrophy (CH)
Myocardial Hypertrophy; Ventricular hypertrophy
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.DSI548Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- Sourceinduced by partial coarctation in the abdominal aorta
- Model Animal StrainsC57BL/6 Mice (SPF) healthy, male, age:8~10w, bodyweight: 23g~27g
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group (three doses) n=15.
- Modeling Period8w
- Modeling Method1. Mice were anesthetized with 3% pentobarbital sodium (80mg/kg) by intraperitoneal injection.
2. Shave the hair on the right-hand side of the right kidney and sternal parts with a shaving razor, and make a disinfection with alcohol and iodine.
3. Make an open cut of about 1cm incision on the right side of the rib, separation of the right kidney tissue fat. Isolating the right kidney medial abdominal aorta with microforceps.
4. Use 7-0 aseptic silk to go through the separation of abdominal aorta, according to the body weight of mice, to use the right needle to fasten thread, and then pad out needle, causing about 60% stenosis.
5. Cut the excess thread, remove the cotton balls, injected 0.5ml saline, suture muscle layer and skin with 5-0 silk, coated with iodine disinfection.
6. 4 weeks after abdominal aorta coarctation in mice, the hypertensive ventricular hypertrophy was established, and the heart failure could be reached in 8 weeks.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- FormatEach case
- FOBUS$ 130
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- M-mode ultrasonography image for heart in mouse
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
1. Cardiac function test: the changes of left ventricular end diastolic diameter (LVEDD), left ventricular end systolic diameter (LVEDS), ejection fraction (EF%) short axis shortening (FS%) were measured by echocardiography;
2.The ratio of heart weight to body weight (HW/BW), the ratio of lung weight to body weight (LW/BW), the ratio of heart weight to tibia length (HW/TL);
HE staining showed that the volume of myocardial cells was increased, and the number of myocardial cells per unit area was decreased. PSR staining showed that the interstitial collagen increased and the degree of fibrosis increased;
Cardiac hypertrophy markers peptide (atrial natriuretic, ANP), brain natriuretic peptide (brain natriuretic peptide, BNP), myosin heavy chain (-MHC) were increased.
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications|
|DSI548Mu01||Mouse Model for Cardiac Hypertrophy (CH)||Disease Model|