Monoclonal Antibody to Neutrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin (NGAL)
LCN2; p25; Lipocalin 2; Oncogene 24p3; 25 kDa alpha-2-microglobulin-related subunit of MMP-9; Siderocalin LCN2
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.MAB388Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C7
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB388Hu01-Recombinant Neutrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin (NGAL)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 102
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 238
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 340
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 850
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 34000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant NGAL, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against NGAL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NGAL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
CLIA Kit Customized Service
ELISA Kit Customized Service
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service