Monoclonal Antibody to Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)
HRG4; Pro-NRG4; Pro-neuregulin-4, membrane-bound isoform
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.MAC174Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C4
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPC174Hu01-Recombinant Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FC antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 135
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 315
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 450
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1125
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 45000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Stomach Tissue.
- Figure . DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples:Human Lung Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples:Human Brain Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant NRG4, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against NRG4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NRG4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
CLIA Kit Customized Service
ELISA Kit Customized Service
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications|
|RPC174Hu01||Recombinant Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC174Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC174Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC174Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC174Hu||ELISA Kit for Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSC174Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|