Monoclonal Antibody to Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1, Liver (FABP1)
FABP-1; FABPL; L-FABP; LFABP; Liver-type fatty acid-binding protein
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.MAB566Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)D4
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB566Hu01-Recombinant Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1, Liver (FABP1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 112
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 260
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 372
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 930
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 37200
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant FABP1, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against FABP1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FABP1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
CLIA Kit Customized Service
ELISA Kit Customized Service
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service