Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Pepsin (PP)
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.MEA632Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range1.23-100ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.51ng/mL.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 574
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 820
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 3690
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 6970
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 57400
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Pepsin (PP).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Pepsin (PP) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Pepsin (PP) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Pepsin (PP) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Pepsin (PP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Pepsin (PP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Pepsin (PP) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×60µL||Assay Diluent A||1×6mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×60µL||Assay Diluent B||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×4.5mL||Stop Solution||1×3mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×10mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 25µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 25µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 20µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Pepsin (PP) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Pepsin (PP) and unlabeled Pepsin (PP) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Pepsin (PP). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Pepsin (PP) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Pepsin (PP) in the sample.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications|
|MEA632Mu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Pepsin (PP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CEA632Mu||ELISA Kit for Pepsin (PP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA632Mu11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Pepsin (PP)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|