Recombinant Metallothionein 1 (MT1)
MT1A; MT1S; MTC
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.RPB119Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass10.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Gly52 linked with AQRSAAAVPD SSTTTTTTEI RLLTKPERKL SWLLPPLSNN with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.7
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 164
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 410
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 820
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2460
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 61500
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications|
|RPB119Hu01||Recombinant Metallothionein 1 (MT1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB119Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Metallothionein 1 (MT1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB119Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Metallothionein 1 (MT1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB119Hu||ELISA Kit for Metallothionein 1 (MT1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|