Eukaryotic Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5)
FRCP2; Irisin; Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 2
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.EPN576Hu61
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Host293F cell
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Secreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass14.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass27kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAsp32~Glu143 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.6, containing 5% trehalose.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.0
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 180
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 450
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 900
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2700
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 67500
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.6) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service