ELISA Kit for Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE)
MOK; RAGE1; MAPK/MAK/MRK Overlapping Kinase
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.SEH266Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.062ng/mL.
- Sample Typetissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 349
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 498
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2241
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 4233
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 34860
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE) and analogues was observed.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications|
|RPH266Hu01||Recombinant Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH266Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAH266Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEH266Hu||ELISA Kit for Renal Tumor Antigen (RAGE)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|