Recombinant Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1)
CYP1; AHH; AHRR; CP11; CYP1; P1-450; P450-C; P450DX; Cytochrome P450,Subfamily I(Aromatic Compound-Inducible),Polypeptide 1
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.RPD295Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Peripheral membrane protein. Microsome membra
- Predicted Molecular Mass31.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Ala250 (Accession # P04798) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.0
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 192
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 480
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 960
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2880
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 72000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications|
|RPD295Hu01||Recombinant Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD295Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD295Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED295Hu||ELISA Kit for Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|