Recombinant Cyclin D2 (CCND2)
CCN-D2; G1/S-Specific Cyclin-D2
- Product No.RPA586Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Membrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass28.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln47~Ala267 (Accession # P30280) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.2
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 190
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 476
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 952
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2856
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 7140
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Cyclin D2 (CCND2)
USAGE of the Recombinant Cyclin D2 (CCND2)
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Cyclin D2 (CCND2)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Cyclin D2 (CCND2)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA586Mu01||Recombinant Cyclin D2 (CCND2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA586Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin D2 (CCND2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|