Recombinant Clusterin (CLU)
CLU; TRPM2; KUB1; CLI; APOJ; SGP2; AAG4; APO-J; SP-40; Apolipoprotein J; Complement Lysis Inhibitor; 40,Sulfated Glycoprotein 2; Testosterone-Repressed Prostate Message 2
- Product No.RPB180Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Secreted, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass26.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass26kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer227~Glu447 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.3
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 152
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2280
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Gene Sequencing (Extract)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Clusterin (CLU)
USAGE of the Recombinant Clusterin (CLU)
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Clusterin (CLU)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Clusterin (CLU)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB180Ra01||Recombinant Clusterin (CLU)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB180Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Clusterin (CLU)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB180Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Clusterin (CLU)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAB180Ra81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Clusterin (CLU)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAB180Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Clusterin (CLU)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB180Ra||ELISA Kit for Clusterin (CLU)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB180Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Clusterin (CLU)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|