Recombinant Beclin 1 (BECN1)
ATG6; VPS30; Coiled-Coil,Myosin-Like BCL2 Interacting Protein; ATG6 Autophagy Related 6 Homolog
- Product No.RPJ557Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationGolgi apparatus, trans-Golgi network membrane; Peripheral membrane protei
- Predicted Molecular Mass35.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Thr273 (Accession # Q14457) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point4.7
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 178
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 446
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 892
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2676
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 6690
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Beclin 1 (BECN1)
USAGE of the Recombinant Beclin 1 (BECN1)
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Beclin 1 (BECN1)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Beclin 1 (BECN1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPJ557Hu01||Recombinant Beclin 1 (BECN1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAJ557Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Beclin 1 (BECN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAJ557Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Beclin 1 (BECN1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEJ557Hu||ELISA Kit for Beclin 1 (BECN1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|