Polyclonal Antibody to Syntaxin 2 (STX2)
EPIM; EPM; STX2A; STX2B; STX2C; Epimorphin
- Product No.PAC878Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPC878Hu01-Recombinant Syntaxin 2 (STX2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1400
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 105000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Glioma Tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant STX2, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Serum; Lane2: Human Lung Tissue; Lane3: Porcine Brain Tissue; Lane4: Human Hela Cells.
- Knockout Varification:
Lane 1: Wild-type Hela cell lysate;
Lane 2: STX2 knockout Hela cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 33,32kd
Observed MW: 33kd
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human STX2 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Syntaxin 2 (STX2)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against STX2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize STX2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Syntaxin 2 (STX2)
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Syntaxin 2 (STX2)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Syntaxin 2 (STX2)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC878Hu01||Recombinant Syntaxin 2 (STX2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC878Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Syntaxin 2 (STX2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC878Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Syntaxin 2 (STX2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC878Hu||ELISA Kit for Syntaxin 2 (STX2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|