Polyclonal Antibody to Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A)
PLA2; MOM1; PLA2B; PLA2L; PLA2S; PLAS1; sPLA2(platelets,synovial fluid); Non-pancreatic secretory phospholipase A2; Phosphatidylcholine 2-acylhydrolase 2A
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.PAD827Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPD827Hu01-Recombinant Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105US$ 245US$ 350US$ 1400US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant PLA2G2A, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Lane1: Human Lung Tissue; Lane2: Human Hela Cells.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PLA2G2A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PLA2G2A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
Antibody Diluent Buffer
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications|
|RPD827Hu01||Recombinant Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD827Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD827Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED827Hu||ELISA Kit for Phospholipase A2, Group IIA (PLA2G2A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|