Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1)
FLH2; HPLH2; P1; PFP; Pore Forming Protein; Cytolysin; Lymphocyte pore-forming protein
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.PAB317Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB317Mu01-Recombinant Perforin 1 (PRF1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 103US$ 239US$ 342US$ 1368US$ 102600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded spleen tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant PRF1, Mouse.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PRF1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PRF1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
Antibody Diluent Buffer
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Mus musculus (Mouse)||Applications|
|RPB317Mu01||Recombinant Perforin 1 (PRF1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB317Mu02||Recombinant Perforin 1 (PRF1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB317Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB317Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB317Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAB317Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|WEB317Mu||Wide-range ELISA Kit for Perforin 1 (PRF1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEB317Mu||ELISA Kit for Perforin 1 (PRF1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|