Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)
JTK10; Tyrosine-protein kinase JAK2
- Product No.PAF494Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPF494Hu01-Recombinant Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver cancer Tissue; Primary Ab: 30µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human JA
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant JAK2, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Lane1: Human Lung Tissue; Lane2: Human Jurkat Cells.
- Knockout Varification:
Lane 1: Wild-type Jurkat cell lysate;
Lane 2: JAK2 knockout Jurkat cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 130kDa
Observed MW: 130kDa
Primary Ab: 3µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human JAK2 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against JAK2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize JAK2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Loading Control Antibodies
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPF494Hu01||Recombinant Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APF494Hu01||Active Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAF494Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAF494Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)||WB; IHC; ICC.|