Polyclonal Antibody to Folate Receptor 1, Adult (FOLR1)
FBP; FOLR; FR-alpha; MOv18; Adult folate-binding protein; KB cells FBP; Ovarian tumor-associated antigen MOv18
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.PAF460Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPF460Hu01-Recombinant Folate Receptor 1, Adult (FOLR1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1400
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 105000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant FOLR1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Lane1: Human Hela Cells ; Lane2: Human Mcf7 Cells.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FOLR1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FOLR1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
CLIA Kit Customized Service
ELISA Kit Customized Service
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications|
|RPF460Hu01||Recombinant Folate Receptor 1, Adult (FOLR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAF460Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Folate Receptor 1, Adult (FOLR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAF460Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Folate Receptor 1, Adult (FOLR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEF460Hu||ELISA Kit for Folate Receptor 1, Adult (FOLR1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCF460Hu||CLIA Kit for Folate Receptor 1, Adult (FOLR1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|