Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5)
FRCP2; Irisin; Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 2
FOR IN VITRO AND RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES!
- Product No.PAN576Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Brand OwnerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, USA)
- ManufacturerCLOUD-CLONE CORP.(CCC, WUH)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPN576Hu02-Recombinant Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FC antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 116
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 270
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 386
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1544
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 115800
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant FNDC5, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FNDC5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FNDC5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
CLIA Kit Customized Service
ELISA Kit Customized Service
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service