Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin B (CCNB)
CCNB1; CCN-B; G2/Mitotic-Specific Cyclin B1
- Product No.PAD264Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPD264Hu01-Recombinant Cyclin B (CCNB)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1400
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 105000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CCNB, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Human Jurkat Cells.
- Knockout Varification:
Lane 1: Wild-type Jurkat cell lysate;
Lane 2: CCNB knockout Jurkat cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 48,44kd
Observed MW: 55kd
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human CCNB Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin B (CCNB)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CCNB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CCNB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin B (CCNB)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin B (CCNB)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin B (CCNB)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD264Hu01||Recombinant Cyclin B (CCNB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD264Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin B (CCNB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD264Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin B (CCNB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED264Hu||ELISA Kit for Cyclin B (CCNB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|