Polyclonal Antibody to Caspase 1 (CASP1)
ICE; IL1BC; IL1-BC; P45; Interleukin 1 Beta Converting Enzyme; Apoptosis-Related Cysteine Peptidase; Interleukin-1 beta convertase
- Product No.PAB592Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB592Po01-Recombinant Caspase 1 (CASP1)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- Download Instruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CASP1, Porcine.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample. Lane1: Porcine Spleen Tissue ; Lane2: Porcine Lung Tissue; Lane3: Human Hela Cells; Lane4: Human Raji Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type Raji cell lysate;
Lane 2: CASP1 knockout Raji cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 10,30,35,43,45kDa
Observed MW: 42kDa
Primary Ab: 5µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Porcine CASP1 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SPECIFITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Caspase 1 (CASP1)
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CASP1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CASP1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
USAGE of the Polyclonal Antibody to Caspase 1 (CASP1)
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:240-1000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
STORAGE of the of the Polyclonal Antibody to Caspase 1 (CASP1)
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
STABILITY of the Polyclonal Antibody to Caspase 1 (CASP1)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
Real Time PCR Experimental Service
Antibody Labeling Customized Service
Protein A/G Purification Column
Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
Positive Control for Antibody
Tissue/Sections Customized Service
Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB592Po01||Recombinant Caspase 1 (CASP1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB592Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Caspase 1 (CASP1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB592Po71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Caspase 1 (CASP1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|