Recombinant Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)
SAHH; AdoHcyase; S-Adenosylhomocysteine Hydrolase; S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine hydrolase
- Product No.RPG465Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass51.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer2~Tyr432 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 180
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 450
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2700
For more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 6750
For more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
SEQUENCE of the Recombinant Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)
USAGE of the Recombinant Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
STORAGE of the Recombinant Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
STABILITY of the Recombinant Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Endotoxin Removal Kit
BCA Protein Quantification Kit
Protein Labeling Customized Service
Recombinant Protein Customized Service
Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Catalog No.||Organism species: Homo sapiens (Human)||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPG465Hu01||Recombinant Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APG465Hu01||Active Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAG465Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAG465Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEG465Hu||ELISA Kit for Adenosylhomocysteinase (AHCY)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|